Development and implementation of an original methodology for conducting classes
Objective of the competition: active involvement of instructors in creating new forms of organizing teaching exercises.
General requirements: methodology for conducting classes should be developed within the framework of the discipline included in the working curriculum.
Applications may be submitted by staff instructors (team of instructors) of the HSE and its branches, as well as staff members of the HSE and its branches who teach as a secondary job at a level of no less than 0.25, those conducting classes under the described method; authorizations from deans of faculties (heads of schools) and program academic supervisor where classes are conducted under the developed methodology are required.
The application for development of a methodology should describe the following:
- the general idea and purpose of the seminar/classes using the presented methodology
- plan for organizing the classes
- ways to organize discussions at the classes (methods of engaging students in discussion)
- ways to involve students in collaborative work
- organizing feedback
- procedure for evaluating students, elements of the cumulative grade
As a result of the work:
- a method for conducting class work is presented (in a format similar to the format of the academic discipline presented). Additional materials – exercises, case studies, business games, scenarios, tests, etc. – can be attached to this methodology.
Application form (DOCX, 25 Kb)
There should be not less then 5 applications to start the competition within the nomination.
Completed applications must be sent by email to email@example.com. A signed paper copy must also be sent to 20 Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, Room 443 or Room 403.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!