Fund for Educational Innovation is accepting applications for 2018
Fund for Educational Innovation has now opened a call for applications for the fall round for innovative educational developments competition. Applications are accepted before July 15, 2018.
- creation and implementation of DataCulture courses;
- implementation of Blended Learning courses (with online resources outside from the HSE base);
- practices in teaching courses for non-major audiences (дисциплины общего цикла);
- practices in teaching in the large classroom;
- practices in teaching assistants’ engagement.
Applications are accepted from HSE instructors and researchers involved in teaching (all campuses).
In order to participate in the competition please fill in the standard online application form.
Description of 2018 competition categories and application form you may find at the competition page.