Research seminar concept developed and implemented in the educational process for Master’s-level and undergraduate programmes
Objective of the competition: to identify the best examples of teaching practice and expand it to other educational programmes within the HSE.
General requirements: the development must already be approved at the faculty / school of the HSE and included in the teaching plan for the current school year.
Applications may be submitted by staff instructors (team of instructors) of the HSE and its branches, as well as staff members of the HSE and its branches who teach as a secondary job at a level of no less than 0.25 and by those conducting seminars under the described method; authorizations from deans of faculties (heads of schools) and program academic supervisor where teaching is conducted are required.
Research seminar concept should contain the following primary sections:
- Main objectives of the research seminar
- Procedure for organizing the seminar (for example, the frequency of classroom work, the ratio of students’ classroom hours and self-study)
- Forms of work at the seminar (professionally-oriented lectures, preparation and writing of term papers by students, a panel discussion of these papers, exercises on preparing and writing academic papers, sessions on organizing and conducting research, special project seminars, etc.)
- Work plan by module
- Seminar organization (by year of study and modules; implementation of separate forms does not need to coincide with the boundaries of the respective modules, but priority is given to the indicated form in each module)
- Interim student reporting on the seminar (by year of study and teaching module)
- Key seminar personnel (key seminar personnel, Research Seminar Council, etc.).
Application form (DOCX, 25 Kb)
There should be not less then 5 applications to start the competition within the nomination.
Completed applications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A signed paper copy must also be sent to 20 Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, Room 443 or Room 403.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.