Students’ Field Research/ Expeditions “Rediscovering Russia’’
The aim of the project is to give students an in-depth understanding of their research field of interest. Thus to minimise the gap between the theoretical concepts and the Russian realities.
Who can take part in the 2019 year competition:
- all faculty from HSE Saint Petersburg, HSE Nizhny Novgorod and HSE Perm
- from HSE Moscow the following faculty can apply Faculty of Social Sciences; Faculty of Humanities; Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design; Faculty of Law; Faculty of Economic Sciences; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; Faculty of Business and Management.
What has to be in an application:
- the topic of Field Research/ Expedition;
- location and timing of Field Research/ Expedition;
- aim and goals of Field Research/ Expedition;
- number of participants;
- experience of a Field Research/ Expedition organisation;
- preliminary programme;
- educational and research part;
- target audience (quota for students);
- proposed outcomes for students and faculty.
In the case of the application being approved by the Programmes’ Bureau of the Council, the thematic plan is posted on the Projects’ Fair.
All the additional information can be found on the Russian version of the project's page.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.